Saturday, May 26, 2012

Back Home Again...from Indiana

I feel as if I am going non-stop. A quick trip to Indiana (I left yesterday afternoon) for a graduation and a wedding and I am already back in Ohio. I am here this next week, but then I will be off to Chicago! I am getting very intimately acquainted with where the police like to sit on I-71/I-70, which has so far worked to my advantage but I still have seen entirely too much of them. Also, my car has no A/C. This wasn't so bad on 70-80 degree days but when its 94? Not okay.

In Foreign Service News...
I received my salary offer! Very exciting. My packet with all my moving and transportation information is on its way to my door and next up will be my travel orders. This is where it gets really serious because I need these to book a flight - and that is when I will have a date and time for arriving in D.C. That seems so crazy. Today I realized we still have a video on the digital camera that we took when we were in D.C. the last time, when I was there to take the Oral Assessment for the Foreign Service. That was in September of 2010. Also since that time I have been carrying around my note cards I used to study for that assessment in my backpack. They have gone to school, to the library, on trips with me, all the while sitting in a small pocket in my backpack. I have no intention of removing them and in fact I am probably going to put them in my purse so I will always have them. I kept them because I figured I would use them the next time I took the assessment and I didn't want to lose them. Looks like once was enough for me. 

Ah, it is toasty in this house. I miss central air but I suppose this might be the best way to prepare for an unknown foreign locale that may or may not be ridiculously hot. I am guessing most homes in other nations air conditioning is not a standard feature. 

1 comment:

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us:urgentloan22@gmail.com
    Application Form:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....
    Email us (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete