Monday, September 10, 2012

That look

Its week 3 of my DC job, and its a lot like A-100. Everyday I know a vast amount of information I did not know the day before. Only this time, its serious stuff. Like arranging high level meetings and going to meet people who actually make those really important decisions. Its not like I didn't know this is what people in the State Department do, I just can't believe I am a part of it.

I saw the latest A-100 class as they were entering the building this morning. I stopped to talk to them for a moment and the two I spoke to stared at me with a look of bewilderment and confusion. I remember that look. I remember that feeling; just two short months ago I was in their shoes. Walking into the building on my first day was overwhelming. Did I go through the right door? Is this where I am supposed to be?

Talking to them made me realize I used to have look. I don't anymore. I now have a completely different look of confusion on a whole other level. I just hope I am keeping it in check when I need to!

1 comment:

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us:urgentloan22@gmail.com
    Application Form:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....
    Email us (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete