Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hurricane Sandy

One day post-hurricane and all is well here. I've only ventured far enough out the front door to let the dogs go out (poor Meili could barely make it) but it seems that my area is pretty good.

I've heard of flooding and fallen trees but I am blessed that there was none of that for me. The lights flickered quite a few times but power remained steady. I want to go out but I'm afraid I might get stuck in water and then put the lives of rescue workers at risk. So I will stay put.

I cleaned everything but the bathroom, but that is coming at some point today. I baked, ironed and played some games. I wish I had some crafts or some project to work on. I need to get more creative. But I still feel like I'm only halfway living in this apartment. Boxes are piled up and I've opened all the ones I can get too and they hold things that I don't know what to do with so I leave them in their boxes. I'll be living here for at least another year and a half, I need to do something to make it feel more like home.

But for now, I'll keep cleaning and cooking.

1 comment:

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us:urgentloan22@gmail.com
    Application Form:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....
    Email us (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete