Saturday, October 20, 2012

Unfortunate Anniversary

Today marks exactly a year since Scott and I started living apart. He started training in Oklahoma while I was still moving out of our house in Colorado and into my parent's basement while I finished my degree.

This has been an exciting year for a lot of reasons but this has also been a very hard year for us. It is so difficult to be apart from the person you love. I have so much respect for military couples. We have only been separated for three weeks at the most and we know it could be so much worse. But that does not make this any easier.

I am so excited for the day we can be a couple that lives together again. Hopefully that day is weeks away, not months away. But I have a feeling we are not going to be that lucky.

1 comment:

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us:urgentloan22@gmail.com
    Application Form:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....
    Email us (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete