Wednesday, August 15, 2012

God's Plan

On my calendar this week was the following verse:

"Prepare the way for the Lord. Make straight paths for him." -Mark 1:3

I have been trying to keep this verse in my mind as we wait for Flag day. No matter what flag comes up when my name is called, that is where God wants us to be. It is going to be the right place for us.

It's hard to remember that as the day approaches. I get nervous, then I get worried, then I stress out. But then I try to remember that verse. Wherever we go, we can serve God there. And it will be great.

I need to remember that.

1 comment:

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us:urgentloan22@gmail.com
    Application Form:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....
    Email us (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete