Friday, July 20, 2012

First week of A-100

Is over!

This is so crazy. One week of my orientation is already complete. Part of me feels like I have been here for a while but the other part feels like every day is still my first day. I am lost in the city and in the buildings but the amount of knowledge I have gained since Monday is staggering.

Got the bid list. Incredible. There are so many amazing posts and I feel we cannot end up with something we would really dislike. There are a couple unaccompanied posts but we are hoping to avoid those this time around. We are only three weeks away from Flag day, which is also crazy. I really think that is going to be an awesome experience because as excited as I am to see where we will be going I am already looking forward to finding out who gets all these other awesome posts.

I am so tired at the moment that I cannot keep writing. Suffice it to say this has been a great experience thus far and I am looking forward to more!

No comments:

Post a Comment