Monday, July 9, 2012

The mess

My poor dogs know what packing is. Having moved three times in the last ten months, they understand the meaning of the suitcase.

I was trying to figure out why they were being so clingy this afternoon. I figured MeiLi's problem was that age had been stung by a bee and was therefore not feeling well (I had the flick the honeybee off her leg). But Belle was inexplicable.

However, as I started packing all my clothes this evening I figured it out. I couldn't walk into the other room without my little companions right at my heels. They know I'm packing and they think they are going to be left behind. Oh little dogs...they have no idea what is in store for them.
They had to be right in the middle of my mess. Also, this picture makes it look like I own a lot of pink. I do not. These are probably all the pink clothing items I own, except for the shirt I am currently wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment